[lttng-dev] UST tracepoints, same provider, different files

Simon Marchi simon.marchi at polymtl.ca
Mon Apr 29 13:56:32 EDT 2013

Ok.

When trying to instrument a bigger application (memcached) with the
same pattern, I witnessed a different behavior. No crash on assert,
but only one tracepoint would get correctly registered at the
application startup (as I mentionned on IRC this weekend). So the
behavior when doing this seems undefined. Maybe this restriction
should be documented ? It seemed natural to me at first to put each
tracepoint in its own .tp file.