[lttng-dev] Limitations on subbuf_size / num_subbuf?

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 15 10:23:28 EDT 2013

Not at all a n00b question, but could you give some more info? what is
your version of LTTng tools, are you using UST or kernel tracing? How
much ram is on your system? Kernel version?

I actually have the patched lttng that has standard subbuffer sizes of 4
mb, so I have not personnaly seen that problem. But the first thing I
would do is upgrade to the latest stable.