[lttng-dev] GSoC 2013 proposal - Babeltrace python bindings

Xuan Hu huxuan8218528 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:23:35 EDT 2013

Hi, jgalar.

Thx for your detailed clarification. I will begin with looking throuth the
CTF specification and investigation with the code of bing/python branch.
I have one little question, where can I find the list of libbabeltrace's
public API? And I also failed to find documents tends for developments and
contributors. I think these would be helpful for me to get fimiliar with
our projects. :-)

Wish for your reply.

--

Blog <http://huxuan.org/> | GitHub <https://github.com/huxuan/> |