[lttng-dev] TMF current and future developments

Alexandre Montplaisir alexmonthy at voxpopuli.im
Thu Oct 11 13:14:37 EDT 2012

Hi Efraim,

On 12-10-10 04:06 PM, Efraim Josue Lopez Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are planning to build on top of TMF. Most recently we have tried
> implementing some stuffs so that we can familiarize with TMF source
> code. However, I've been wondering these last days about the future
> plans/developments related to TMF. Is there any webpage/place/document
> where I can find information regarding what are you guys
> working/developing right now? And also about the future
> developments/versions?

If you want to track the very latest development, you can look at the
patches that are going in for review on Gerrit, at
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools,n,z
(not everything is related to TMF/LTTng, but it should be obvious what
is by looking at the modified files).

Most of it is targeted at the "lttng-kepler" branch on git, which should
ultimately be part of the 2.0 release next June. If you want to try/test
the latest code, you should use that branch.

There is also a small list of planned features on
http://eclipse.org/linuxtools/projectPages/lttng/ under "Future Plans".

If you have any question about specific features, let us know!

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Montplaisir
DORSAL lab,