[lttng-dev] "No space left on device" results in corrupt trace data set

Woegerer, Paul Paul_Woegerer at mentor.com
Thu Nov 29 04:21:42 EST 2012

On 11/16/2012 04:54 PM, Julien Desfossez wrote:
>> Does that mean that the live tracing feature that currently lives in the
>> lttngtop-live branch will go into lttng-tools and babeltrace any time soon ?
>
> The main change of lttng-tools 2.2 is the live tracing feature.
> The way it is implemented in the lttngtop-live branch is more a
> proof-of-concept, we will be starting the clean implementation
> discussions here as soon as we have lttng-tools 2.1 released (which
> should be around the end of this month).

Hi Julien,

I looked for "live tracing" related commits in the git repos but could
find anything. There is also no RFC yet under:
http://git.lttng.org/?p=lttng-tools.git;a=tree;f=doc/proposals;hb=HEAD

Does development happen on some branch that I missed or did it simply
not start yet.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Woegerer | SW Development Engineer
http://go.mentor.com/sourceryanalyzer

Mentor Embedded(tm) | Prinz Eugen Straße 72/2/4, Vienna, 1040 Austria
Nucleus® | Linux® | Android(tm) | Services | UI | Multi-OS

Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject
to Google Permissions.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and
other countries.