[lttng-dev] LTTng on RHEL 6 or Centos 6?

John Steele Scott toojays at toojays.net
Sun May 13 22:10:14 EDT 2012

I'd like to do some analysis on a Centos 6.2 system.*

At <http://www.dorsal.polymtl.ca/blog/yannick-brosseau/running-lttng-20-rhel-6-centos-6> I found an old article where Yannick says support for a patched 2.6.32 kernel would go into lttng-modules. Did this happen at any stage? A quick search in git didn't find answers.

Is there any more recent status on this front?

Otherwise, does anyone know if any of the "old" patches at <http://lttng.org/files/lttng/?C=M;O=D> will apply on the RHEL/Centos 6 kernel?

*: (Actually the system under examination is running some hacked up Centos 5.4 / 2.6.18 kernel, but I may be able to run experiments on a newer system and extrapolate my results.)

Thanks,

John