[lttng-dev] problem starting trace on arm target

Fahad Usman fahad.usman at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:48:57 EDT 2012

Hi David,
Thanks for the help. lttng-consumerd binary was actually not present
at that path. I have placed it and now its working I can start tracing
without any problems. Actually I was using  open embedded
(www.openembedded.org) framework to build lttng and other stuff.
lttng-consumerd binary is now moved to a path that's not very common,
I had to add a rule to explicitly include consumerd into the file
system.

The memory related problems still occur randomly, I am trying to find
a definitive way to reproduce it

thanks for your support and sorry for making noise about something
that was not actually a problem with lttng
--
Fahad