[lttng-dev] website http://lttng.org/publications page updated and promoted

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Mar 26 22:23:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

I promoted the LTTng "Publications" page to a top level page. It was
previously "lttng.org/documentation/publications", which did not reflect
appropriately the fact that the presentation slides and articles of the
project are not documentation, but rather high-level overview (and
detailed explanation in the case of articles) of the project activity.
Therefore, I promoted this page to:

  http://lttng.org/publications

I updated all the links and added missing content for the previous 2
years. Let me know if anything is missing/broken.

I kept an alias from the old URL pointing to the new one.