[lttng-dev] [video/audio link query] lttng2.0 presesntation at con foo 2012

somanath sahoo bapi_mvit2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 11:08:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

http://www.dorsal.polymtl.ca/blog/yannick-brosseau/presenting-lttng-20-confoo-web-techno-conference

>I dont find any video or audio link of this above presentation.
>

>Please let me know if anyone have any knowledge on this or any lttng2.0 related video or audio link.
>

>Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,

I am sorry, but there was no video or audio recording of this
    conference.
I don't think we have any video of a LTTng 2.0 presentation.

Hi Yannick,

Thanks for your response. I have the pdf version of that presentation. As it was very nicely done, i was just curious to watch the video version.

Best Regards,
Somanath