[lttng-dev] Questions about CTF format

Diego Dompe ddompe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:15:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm developing a custom tracer for an embedded product that will generate
CTF format. I was able to generate generic traces that can be interpreted
properly with babeltrace (but not with eclipse, I already file a bug for
that), but I found the CTF specification lacking in some aspects (I had to
peek into lttng-generated CTF traces to figure out some details). I was
wondering what is the proper mailing list to clear my questions and provide
feedback on the CTF specification for improvement in the areas where the
documentation is not detailed yet. I don't see any CTF-specific mailing
list, it's OK to discuss it here? Or maybe directly with a developer(s)?

Regards,

Diego