[lttng-dev] git: vs http:

Thibault, Daniel Daniel.Thibault at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Jan 30 16:12:13 EST 2012

-----Message d'origine-----
Envoyé : 30 janvier 2012 15:27

> You can pull over HTTP, for example:
>
> git clone http://git.lttng.org//lttng-tools.git
>
> This usually gets through corporate firewalls.

   One problem solved, I guess.  My problem was that I only tried the git: path (git://git.lttng.org/projects/lttng-tools.git) changed to http: as http://git.lttng.org/projects/lttng-tools.git ... and the skipped directory threw me.  Still, it'll be worthwhile to get the git port opened through our firewall.

Daniel U. Thibault
R & D pour la défense Canada - Valcartier (RDDC Valcartier) / Defence R&D Canada - Valcartier (DRDC Valcartier)
Système de systèmes (SdS) / System of Systems (SoS)
Solutions informatiques et expérimentations (SIE) / Computing Solutions and Experimentations (CSE)
2459 Boul. Pie XI Nord
Québec, QC  G3J 1X5
CANADA
Vox : (418) 844-4000 x4245
Fax : (418) 844-4538
NAC: 918V QSDJ
Gouvernement du Canada / Government of Canada
<http://www.valcartier.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/>