[lttng-dev] Bash completion v0.00001

David Goulet dgoulet at efficios.com
Tue Jan 24 10:37:45 EST 2012

On 12-01-24 10:28 AM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
> On 12-01-24 09:59 AM, David Goulet wrote:

>> http://git.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~smarchi?p=lttng-bash-completion.git;a=blob;f=lttng;hb=HEAD

>> system

>>> It would be nice to figure out where we could package it in the
>>> lttng-tools. Maybe in a extras/ directory ? Thoughts ?
>>
>> Yes normally, you can find these kind of things in contrib/ or extras/.
>>
>> We can thing also of default init script, basic setup script, and so on...
>>
>> David
>

> Or just leave it at the top level, it's only one file after all. In any
> case, we should put that kind of thing at the same place as the
> pkg-config (.pc) files.

Well, it could, however, this is one file of potentially *many* that we can make
available. I can think of init script, default configuration (when lttng.conf
will come), third part software for lttng-tools, and so on.

I think extras/ might be the way to go with that.

For you Alex (packaging), does this creates problem?

Cheers!
David