[lttng-dev] Port to Android Linux

Harald Gustafsson hgu1972 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:35:38 EST 2012

I only did a quick cleanup to be able to send the code as soon as
possible. This URCU patch is based on URCU 0.5.4, apologize that a few
of the diffs are indicating a new file when they actually have small
changes in them (I guess that Per did not use git properly at the
start). The UST patch is based on 0.13 (commit
317117239797a3609c1ec817a59bb3e70c9c1cba). Note that the URCU patch
contains BSD licensed code that we got from another source (the ARM
atomics).

Please see if it can be of any use, as I said the code is working but
have rough corners.

Regards,
  Harald