[lttng-dev] New bugs tracker

Yannick Brosseau yannick.brosseau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:46:22 EST 2012

Hi all,

We have a new bug tracker based on redmine. It's available at
https://bugs.lttng.org/

This follow an experiment with the Drupal based bug tracker that did not
went really well. We have transfered the old bugs that were still relevant.

You need to create an account on it or use an OpenID to post and follow
bugs.

It still misses some feature like git integration and reporting bug by
email, by its already more usable than what we had.

If you have any problem with it, create a bug report, or contact me.

Yannick Brosseau