[lttng-dev] [LTTng-general] [bug] LTTng cannot log data more than 23 cores

alexmont (LTTng Project) no-reply at lttng.org
Mon Feb 13 13:14:30 EST 2012

Issue status update for
http://lttng.org/issue/274
Post a follow up:
http://lttng.org/comment/reply/274#comment-form

  Project:      LTTng general
  Component:    Code
  Category:     bug report
  Updated by:   alexmont

Can you try with the LTTng 2.0 tool chain?  lttng-modules should work
fine on 2.6.38.

We are about to enter the RC cycle, so 2.0 will become the main
supported version very soon(TM).

alexmont

Original issue:
Monday, February 13, 2012 - 11:49 : kuoyichen

Hello, I have test LTTng on my machine for scalability test
My env is 4 x AMD Opteron 6200 (16 cores), which has 64 cores
However, The LTTng cannot log data into Trace more than 23 cores.
(1-23 cores is OK), if you can help us to solve this issue,
that will be a great help, thank you.

current version is:
Ubuntu 11.04 amd64
ltt-control-0.89-05122011.tar