[lttng-dev] User-space and kernel-space time stamps synchronisation.

Arshad, Adeel Adeel_Arshad at mentor.com
Tue Feb 7 10:09:51 EST 2012

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes your guess is right I am testing this stuff on older versions i.e ust 0.12 and Linux kernel 2.6.32.
I have already checked the formatting of patch as per the Linux Kernel patch submission standards [ scripts/checkpatch.pl ]. And regarding the Project Maintainers, when I run the get_maintainer.pl script on my patch I get the following list, should I include all of them in CC ?

./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit ~/MEL-5/melbsp-115/upstream-patches/trace-clock-userspace-arm.patch

Russell King <linux at arm.linux.org.uk>
Tony Lindgren <tony at atomide.com>
linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org
linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org
linux-omap at vger.kernel.org

---
Regards.

Adeel Arshad | Senior Software Development Engineer
Mentor Embedded™ | Lahore, Pakistan
P +92.42.36099197 | M +92.322.4616474

Nucleus® | Linux® | Android™ | Services | UI | Multi-OS

Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.