[lttng-dev] Fwd: [RELEASE] LTTng-tools 2.1.0-rc2

Bernd Hufmann Bernd.Hufmann at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 22 14:09:21 EDT 2012

Hi David

I tried RC2 and I was able to create a session and to import traces
remotely with the current Eclipse Tracer Control. I only had to change
the supported version in the Eclipse Tracer control. Thanks for the
updates.
I'll do some more tests. I'll let you know in case I find something else.

Best Regards
Bernd