[lttng-dev] LTTng / Android questions

Karim Yaghmour karim.yaghmour at opersys.com
Sun Aug 12 16:08:59 EDT 2012

Hi Mathieu,

Apologies for the delayed response, I was in Bangalore for a few weeks
with limited bandwidth (time-wise.)

I haven't had the chance to try getting LTTng 2.0 to work on Android.
The most up-to-date pointer I would've had was the Ericsson work which
was pointed to in a later email in this thread. I remain, however,
interested in any work in this direction, please keep me posted.

Karim Yaghmour
CEO - Opersys inc. / www.opersys.com
http://twitter.com/karimyaghmour