[lttng-dev] pkg-config --libs does not include -lurcu-bp

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Tue Apr 3 08:51:50 EDT 2012

Hi Stefan,

I think Debian did not switch to LTTng 2.0 yet, am I correct ? It would
be good to do the switch pretty soon, as 0.x is being less and less
supported. All the packages have been created and integrated into the
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS universe.

I remember we ensured, in UST 0.x, that the libust.so is itself linked
against liburcu-bp, so the latter does not need to be explicitely
specified on the compiler/linker command line. I would recommend to
gradually deprecate the 0.x toolchain in favor of 2.0 though.