[ltt-dev] no metadata tracefile

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 22 09:36:17 EDT 2011

* Ji Zhai (Ji.Zhai at ca.flextronics.com) wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I'd like to know if you have had time to review my question. If
> possible, can you please give me a guide/direction to debug this
> issure?

Hi Ji,

Sorry, I am pretty busy on UST 2.0 these days.

About your question you might want to try adding "printf" statements
within marker.c in UST, and also try compiling UST with -DUST_DEBUG=1 so
enable debugging output. I fear there is a linker issue on your system,
but unfortunately I don't have access to your setup.

Try comparing the outputs of a simple test program in your powerpc
target setup, in a native host x86 setup, and in a native host x86_64
setup. This way you should be able to identify what is missing.

Best regards,

Mathieu