[ltt-dev] RPM packages for LTTV and LTTng for Fedora

soumyakanti chakraborty soumyakanti.chakraborty at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:19:19 EDT 2011

Hi Mathieu

Just curious whether we have rpm packages for LTTV and LTTng as a whole for
Fedora. I was using F15 and searched for rpm packages for installing LTTng,
LTTV and UST too. I could go with downloading the tar ball and installing
it, but thought many users could get benefited with the rpm for easy and
quick install. I saw the spec file of LTTV and LTT-Control in the git, but
as a whole didn't find the rpm for latest LTTng, LTTV and UST versions.

If there is no such rpm as of now, I was thinking of building one, so just
thought of getting a opinion from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Soumya Kanti Chakraborty