[ltt-dev] linking ust with C++ code

Irina Guilman irina.guilman at ericsson.com
Fri Oct 14 17:28:46 EDT 2011

I thought that's how you normally link c functions from c++.

Another alternative is probably to have a dummy .c file which includes ust/marker.h and then in the  Makefile indicate that dummy.c is required for compilation of your .cc or .cpp file
From: guven turgut [mailto:guventurgut at hotmail.com]

I was able to get around this with the following extern statement around the marker.h include.

extern "C"

{

#include <ust/marker.h>

}

Very wierd, thanks for the replies though.

Have a nice weekend.

-Guven