[ltt-dev] [obsolete] Tracing KVM-QEMU with UST

Lluís Vilanova vilanova at ac.upc.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:51:11 EDT 2011

Please update page [1] by deleting from "In my case" to the "./configure" (not
included).

Current QEMU trunk (past version 0.15, I think) comes with all these events
"enabled" by default (aka, no need to edit the "trace-events" file).

[1] http://lttng.org/ust/tracing-kvm-qemu-ust

Thanks,
    Lluis

 Tollbooth