[ltt-dev] lttv usage

Kalyana Sundaram kalyanasv at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 13:46:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to essentially view my existing trace files in CSV format using the lttv. I am currently using Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid).
It doesn't seem to recognize the file in any context. Is there a workaround this.

ii) Is there a way to make modifications so that I query specific data like overwrites alone for the Disk I/O using lttv.

iii) I would like to know if the lttv will be able to query across large trace files of the order of several GB at least.

Thanks
Kalyana SV