[lttng-dev] ltt-dev changes to lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 30 10:22:42 EST 2011

That could work, although the scope of the lttng project is now more
that just kernel tracing: it reaches across both kernel and userspace
tracing. Moreover, we're currently working on a port of LTTng-UST (the
userspace tracer) to FreeBSD 8.2, so the scope is even broader than
Linux. Maybe gmane.os.tracing.lttng.devel might be better suited.

Thoughts ?