[ltt-dev] Use of LTTng over a kernel with RT patch from Ingo Molnar

Raphaël Beamonte raphael.beamonte at polymtl.ca
Tue Nov 15 14:21:25 EST 2011

I forgot to use the "reply all" button, so, FYI ...

----

Hello Julien,

I just wanted to know if there was a specific combination of kernel
> number/patch version/LTTng version that was experimented and that worked
> without too much complex modifications.

I'm currently working on real time and I just used the last packaged debian
kernel (linux-image-3.0.0-1-rt-amd64) with LTTng 2.0.
It works fine without many changes, but if you want to use LTTng 0.x, I
didn't try it on RT kernel yet so I can't give you any answer !

Good luck,
Raphaël