[ltt-dev] [LTTV] segmentation fault while reading traces

Birken, Klaus klaus.birken at harman.com
Tue May 24 10:01:00 EDT 2011

Hi Mathieu,

yes, we did:

ltt-armall
lttctl -C -w /tmp/trace1 trace1
Lttctl -D trace1

Two more details that might be related to the problem:
- while loading the kernel modules, the modules jbd2-trace and ext4-trace could not be found.
- when I start lttv-gui with --debug, the warnings are still issued, but sometimes the application doesn't crash (but is _very_ slow). Seems to be a race condition, though.

Regards,
Klaus