[ltt-dev] UST maintainership

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Wed May 18 14:42:01 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm hereby proposing to take care of maintaining UST (The LTTng
User-Space Tracer). Since I'll be working pretty much full time on it
this summer to port the new LTTng ring buffer, TRACE_EVENT and Common
Trace Format to UST, I think it makes sense that I propose myself as
maintainer for it. It's been taken care of by Nils Carlson, Yannick
Brosseau and myself since Pierre-Marc Fournier, the previous maintainer,
stopped maintaining it due to job change.

Any objections ?