[ltt-dev] Trying to compile lttng

Irina Guilman irina.guilman at ericsson.com
Thu May 5 13:29:28 EDT 2011

I am trying to compile the ust itself, and the ./configure step fails... (liburcu compiled, I have the latest version, with the cds_list_add() in the list.h,  and it finds the library)

This is what I get:

checking whether cds_list_add(0, 0) is declared... no
configure: error: liburcu 0.5 or newer is needed, please update your version or use LDFLAGS=-Ldir to specify the right location.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

// Commenting out the step seems to be ok, it seems to compile after, but the right way is to set the environment correctly.