[ltt-dev] lttv

Marc Dumais marc.dumais at ericsson.com
Wed Mar 30 06:15:21 EDT 2011

Hello Irina,

Not sure about the first question.  For the second, have a look here
(link to detailed instructions at bottom of page):

http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/projectPages/lttng/

Since you're at ///, you also have the option of using TOSIDE, which has
an Eclipse with the lttng plugin, among others, "ready to go" (we are a
few days away from releasing version 0.6.0, so you might want to wait if
possible):

https://ericoll.internal.ericsson.com/SITES/TOSIDE/default.aspx

Regards,

Marc