[ltt-dev] UST communication library

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 15 11:41:35 EDT 2011

* Yannick Brosseau (yannick.brosseau at gmail.com) wrote:
> So the 1b)  options sounds good in this area.

1b (doing the libust .so detection at configure time) is much less clean
and flexible than the option I refered to in my previous email. 1b turns
into a static build-time detection what should really be dynamic
detection of compatible applications talking the same libust protocol,
based on a separate library with version number on the protocol.

Mathieu