[ltt-dev] can we get a analysis of error return about syscall

loody miloody at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:21:19 EST 2011

2011/1/29 loody <miloody at gmail.com>:
> hi all:
> if i have a user mode program which try to open a non-exist file, the
> return value as  ENOENT, can I see the same value in LTT?
> Is any button or filter commands on lttv to help me to list all the
> return value of system call a user mode program called?

BTW, I have some questions about modules:
1. if I want to know how many modules I have right now, just look the
'*.a, *.la" files in plugins right?
2. can I expand them later separately instead of re-installing lttv all again?
3. is there any doc or any commands that can tell me how to use and
what each plugin do for?
appreciate your help,
miloody

--