[lttng-dev] lttng parser compatibility

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Thu Dec 15 13:53:24 EST 2011

Hi Radhika,

We are talking lttng 2.0 right? if so, there is a java parser out called
ctf-reader that will be part of tmf in a few days. It can work on any
arch that supports java. It may have performance issues since it is only
tested in x86. Are you doing trace analysis on powerpc or sparc? You can
dl a preview here. http://git.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~mattkhouzam

if you want something in java for lttng 0.x, I can quote Mathieu
Desnoyers in saying : "Patches are welcome" ;)

Matt.