[lttng-dev] Known working version of libust for the latest bundle ?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Dec 12 09:20:03 EST 2011

Hello Yannick,

Le Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:57:39 -0500,
Yannick Brosseau <yannick.brosseau at gmail.com> a écrit :

> We plan to release a new bundle somewhere this week if everything go
> well.

Thanks. Will this new bundle version include libust? (The latest
available version of the bundle does not contain libust).

> For now, if you use the git HEAD for all the component, you shall get
> something that work with UST.
> (Be sure to use the "lttng-ust" git and not the "ust" one)

Ok, thanks. I'll try this. I think when I tried recent version of
libust against a recent version of libucru, I had undefined symbols of
rcu_deference_bp() or something like that. But I'll try again and
report back.

Thanks,

Thomas
--