[lttng-dev] Known working version of libust for the latest bundle ?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Dec 12 05:21:29 EST 2011

Hello,

Is there a version of libust that is known to build/work with the
latest lttng 2.x bundle available at
http://lttng.org/files/bundles/20110930/ ? The latest libust from Git
does not build against the liburcu from the bundle, I've tried to bump
liburcu to a more recent version, but ran into different build problems
(I can report in detail those problems if you are interested).

By the way, will there be more "bundles" published in the future?

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons