[ltt-dev] usttrace: directory of output trace

Irina Guilman irina.guilman at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 23 10:01:50 EDT 2011

And it's not there under some hidden directory, i.e  /home/root/.usttrace?

Can you run the examples under tests? (there are hello, hello2, basic, fork examples there)

Another option is to run it manually, try with a verbose option.

Start the daemon

ust-consumerd -d

then start your process, then see the markers with ustctl, enable them with ustctl, start tracing though ustctl command