[ltt-dev] ust-0.15: ./configure error: "ld: this linker was not configured to use sysroots"

Zvi Vered veredz72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:09:23 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm using a gcc cross compiler to compile ust-0.15

This gcc was built using the crosstool-ng project.

I used this gcc to build  the kernel (vanilla 2.6.27.35), device
driver and a C++ application so I'm sure this gcc is OK.

When I ran ./configure with the proper CC, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH I
got the attached config.log

The error is:
ld: this linker was not configured to use sysroots

ust-0.15 runs on my target so I want to use the same gcc used to build
my application.

Can you help ?

Thanks,
Zvika.