[ltt-dev] building ust for android/arm

Karim Yaghmour karim.yaghmour at opersys.com
Wed Apr 20 19:20:53 EDT 2011

make: *** No rule to make target
> `build/core/libust-initializer.c', needed by

`out/target/product/u8500/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libust_intermediates/libust
-initializer.o'.  Stop.

>    It is very strange that the compiler tries to pick up
libust-initializer.c from build/core folder,
> even though I have specified that the source file is in my LOCAL_PATH,
which is external/ust-0.6;

Is there an online version of this AOSP tree that I can pull using "repo"?

--
Karim Yaghmour
CEO - Opersys inc. / www.opersys.com