[ltt-dev] building ust for android/arm

Xing Fan xing.fan0302 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:38:16 EDT 2011

Thanks Mathieu for your quick answer.

I choose ust-0.6 to match my kernel version, according to the guide on lttng
website.

I still think there is something wrong in my Android.mk file. If we read
Makefile.am, it indicates to build a shared library called libust based on
libust-initializer (I have treated this in my Android.mk). However, it seems
Makefile does more than this. it builds/uses libust-initializer.o, I do not
know how to put this in Android.mk file.

Anyone has any hint?

Thanks!