[ltt-dev] LTTng Agent

Alexandre Montplaisir alexandre.montplaisir at polymtl.ca
Mon Apr 4 12:16:59 EDT 2011

Hi Bernd,

> Could you please give me some feedback about the above requested
> enhancements of the LTTng agent? What are the future plans for the
> LTTng agent? Is it possible to include these enhancements?

The TCF plugins (lttng-agent and lttng-client) are pretty much
unmaintained currently. It started as a project for summer students, and
as such, hasn't been touched since last September.

An update was made I think in November to restore compatibilty with UST
at the time, and right now Matthew is/was working on bringing it up to
UST 0.12. But other than that, there is no maintainer and nobody knows
the code base very well unfortunately.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Montplaisir