[ltt-dev] LTTng-UST -> UST

Pierre-Marc Fournier pierre-marc.fournier at polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 1 09:24:06 EDT 2010

Hi Nils,

I'm not sure I understand the problem you are referring to.

You are always free to say just UST, the tarballs are called ust.tar.gz, the Debian package name is ust.

In what context do you see the project called LTTng-UST? Do you feel that it comes from the website? Are you proposing a separate website be made for ust?

pmf