[ltt-dev] User-space tracing on ARM?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:00:37 EDT 2010

We're looking for low-overhead tracing tools for use with user-space
application code.  UST looks like it might fit the bill nicely, but in
the manual I don't see ARM on the list of supported architectures.

I don't suppose there's any chance that the docs are out-of-date and
it does works on ARM?

[He asked hopefully, though not very optimistically.]

Is it liburcu that's arch-dependent?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! He is the MELBA-BEING
                                  at               ... the ANGEL CAKE