[ltt-dev] lttv-gui segmentation fault when exiting

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 25 09:11:41 EDT 2010

Yes, it's a known teardown problem with LTTV lttv/module.c. Given that
it does not affect the rest of LTTV execution, we currently have no
resources to fix it.

Basically, when module.c unloads a library, it still keeps a reference
to the in-library "list" entry, even through the memory is unmapped.

LTTV lib loading uses lazy binding, so all this works, but it does not
work for unload in this "unload all" case.

If anyone is willing to have a look, feel free to do so.