[ltt-dev] ust 0.3 problem

thirumalai.p thirumalai.p at datapatterns.co.in
Thu Mar 4 02:08:52 EST 2010

Hi,
At the end it worked for me. libraries installed and lttv installed
successfully. I started my testing with tests/basic directory by running
usttrace ./basic. After some time it gave me trace was successful and trace
was stored on /root/ folder then i try to open it using Lttv-gui by using
the command lttv-gui -t <pathtomytrace>. Trace is opening successfully but
the graphical view which i used to see on kernel tracer[different colors
for different event like for waiting cpu was shown by dark magenta] is not
shown on the trace. But the time line is moving in the output when i
traversing the trace output.

I just want to know whether this things only come for kernel tracers alone
or will it come to user tracer also?

Thank you,
Thirumalai

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
*********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********