[ltt-dev] Fwd: ust problem

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 3 09:16:01 EST 2010

Can you provide a tarball of the source and build tree so we can look
into it ? (personally to Pierre-Marc and myself, ltt-dev does not have
to be in CC).

We currently have very limited information, and it will help to have the
actual source tree you are using to investigate. At least this will let
us know if it is a problem specific to your build tree or with your
system.