[ltt-dev] Bug in LTTv statistics ?

François Godin copelnug at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:35:13 EDT 2010

Thank for the answer. That made it clear but it bring others questions :

Is the state for the "page_fault_entry" event is the previous state of the
cpu ? I suppose but a confirmation would be welcome.

I try to understand why on one trace, is there still "page_fault_entry" in
TRAP mode. I checked the previous correction, and while it find the right
states for all events except those that LTTv put in "TRAP" mode. Am I
missing something else or is it a glitch in LTTv?

--
François Godin