[ltt-dev] lttng patch for linux kernel 2.6.21

MEKEZE KWATCHO, PATRICK (PATRICK) patrick.mekeze_kwatcho at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jul 16 07:37:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a Linux kernel that running on a PowerPC processor and i would like to patch this kernel with lttng project.
theoretically, the lttng version that will go on with is patch-2.6.21-lttng-0.9.5.tar.bz2.
But the problem with this version of lttng is that it is very old and able to trace only a few event.
I would like to now if it is possible to patch this Linux kernel (2.6.21) with a latest version of lttng such as patch-2.6.21-lttng-0.215.tar.bz2, or if it possible to add only the ltt-userspace-event patch and patch-2.6.21-lttng-0.9.5.tar.bz2 on the 2.6.21 Linux kernel

Thanks

Patrick