[ltt-dev] UST - Problems in recording trace on a current process

Naren tracemein at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:43:24 EST 2010

Hi ,

As Douglas mentioned, there were problems with rcu library installation. So
i uninstalled libkcopat, rcu and ust. Got the latest builds of libkcompat,
userspace-rcu and ust from git and installed them again in the above
mentioned order.

I am getting this error

*root at naren-laptop:/tmp# ustctl --list-markers 23444*
*ustctl[23462/23462]: Error: connect: No such file or directory (in
ustcomm_connect_path() at ../libustcomm/ustcomm.c:452)*
*ustcmd_send_cmd: could not connect to PID 23444*
*error while trying to list markers for PID 23444*
*root at naren-laptop:/tmp# *
*
*
I guess this is same error Soumya is getting.

Regards
Naren
*
*