[ltt-dev] UST - Problems in recording trace on a current process

soumyakanti chakraborty soumyakanti.chakraborty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:48:16 EST 2010

Hi Pierre

I am still getting the same errors during the tracing of a particular
process with specific pid's -

*ustctl[1605/1605]: Error: connect: No such file or directory (in
ustcomm_connect_path() at ../libustcomm/ustcomm.c:452)*
*ustcmd_send_cmd: could not connect to PID 1283*
*error while trying to list markers for PID 1283*

I am using the latest version of UST from the git and *urcu-0.4.0. *Please
let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Regards,
Soumya