[ltt-dev] ** ERROR **: Kernel/LTTV event size differs for event tree_call_rcu_bh

Yannick Brosseau yannick.brosseau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:25:55 EST 2010

Hi,

You are not using the right version of the liblttvtraceread library.

The LTTng you were using produce files of the 2.5 format, but the lttv
library are of the 2.6 version.

Maybe it's some artefact from a previously installed version of LTTV, or
maybe you have installed a recent package. I would suggest that you
remove any LTTV package and the liblttvtraceread in /usr/lib and that
you reinstall the lttv version you want.

Yannick